Developing my Whole Self

Developing my Whole Self
Sunset in Africa as captured by me

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Featuring my Friend...

As I was browsing through Facebook tonight, I happened upon the most incredible thing. I am so excited and so inspired right now, I can hardly contain myself....

Ready Go....(to be read quickly but slow enough to catch my drift..ya dig?!) Cuz that's just how over the top, uber thrilled I am right now!!!

So, I have this really lovely, I mean incredibly beautiful friend whose beauty yes, is apparent on the outside but......shines from the inside...This friend sometimes doesn't realize how powerful and insightful she really is....soooo, she tends to keep herself all 'hidden' like and played down...But, she is not really successful at it because people can't help but be drawn to her. MAGNETIC!

She is a Real Woman who eats Real Food. She is a Vegan For Life which she proudly displays on the back of her pimped out ride. This woman is committing to incorporating healthy habits, living socially aware and helping all of us perfect the smoky eye!

As part of my Real Woman Real Food Campaign, I have decided to feature women who are reclaiming their health and wellness. I am on the look out for strong, powerful individuals who are seeking a better way.

My motto is, it really doesn't matter where we are right now 'cuz we know where we are going...We are starting where we are to create the life we want. On that note, I would like to introduce you to Amy.


We are co-workers by chance, friends by choice...I hope you delight in the elegant simplicity of this video and applaud her accomplishment as she has lost 20 pounds since its recording.

Enjoy.....http://youtu.be/mh7zwT-RNM8   I promise you will LOVE THIS!!!!

"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick."
~Gwyneth Paltrow 





No comments:

Post a Comment